Archm4ge's Tower

The Balance: Water takes the shape of a glass bottle, but Fire shapes it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Many people asked me, what is Archm4ge and why I choose this alias. Well, if you had play fantasy games before, a mage is a spellcaster. Arch simply means chief. I usually play a mage, because I focused on offense, strategy and flexibility. So, Archm4ge is my character. Another alias which I go by is a5c3ndant. In real life, I am a Mensan (http://www.mensa.sg/about/whatis) and I work & think in ways similar to a scientist/researcher. My aim in life is to make a positive difference to as many people lives as possible. Sounds ambitious? But it's still possible when the opportunity arises, I like to challenge and defy adversity. I have a high ego so I am competitive and aim to win. My idol would be Zhuge Liang from the Romance Of The Three Kingdoms.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Trial Of Water (Flexibility)

26 Jul 2006: I am proud to be a Balanced Visual Learner, movies!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* Auto-loading music ----------------------------------------------- */ Counter Stats
cfd tading
cfd tading Counter