Archm4ge's Tower

The Balance: Water takes the shape of a glass bottle, but Fire shapes it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Many people asked me, what is Archm4ge and why I choose this alias. Well, if you had play fantasy games before, a mage is a spellcaster. Arch simply means chief. I usually play a mage, because I focused on offense, strategy and flexibility. So, Archm4ge is my character. Another alias which I go by is a5c3ndant. In real life, I am a Mensan (http://www.mensa.sg/about/whatis) and I work & think in ways similar to a scientist/researcher. My aim in life is to make a positive difference to as many people lives as possible. Sounds ambitious? But it's still possible when the opportunity arises, I like to challenge and defy adversity. I have a high ego so I am competitive and aim to win. My idol would be Zhuge Liang from the Romance Of The Three Kingdoms.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The 2nd Trial Of Fire (Intelligence)

23 Jul 2006: Now that's more like me. I got 1 out of 54 wrong



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* Auto-loading music ----------------------------------------------- */ Counter Stats
cfd tading
cfd tading Counter